Cookies & Tracking
- Recognise you whenever you visit our website (this speeds up your access to the website as you not have to long in each time).
- Obtain information about your personal preferences, online movements, and use of the internet;
- Carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, products and services and to help us better understand our customer requirements and interests;
- Target our marketing and advertising campaigns more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests; and
- Make your online experiences more efficient and enjoyable.
Consent of Cookies
For further information about cookies and how to disable them, please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies (https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/).
Description of Cookies
We use the following cookies and other technologies:
- Essential: These cookies are essential to the operation of our website and cannot be switched off.
- Analytics: These cookies allow us to have a better understanding of how our website is performing in terms of statistics, engagement levels, content relevance and ease of navigation. We use this information to help improve our website’s functionalities and content as well as your browsing experience.
- Advertising: These cookies may be set by third parties. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites, based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device and recording your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed:
The table below provides some information on the cookies which we use on our website:
|To allow the site to function correctly
|When the browser closes
|It stores information about the categories of cookies the site uses and whether the visitor has given or withdrawn consent for the use of each category
|Used to distinguish users and sessions, site performance and traffic monitoring.
Take Care when linking to our Social Media Sites
Our website provides links to our social media sites. Once on any of these social media sites, please take care if you choose to post any information, as this will be on a public domain and may be widely accessible. If you would like more information about how any information posted on these sites will be used, please read the sites privacy notice carefully.
Time limit to respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month, however, it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated of our timescales. For more detailed information on our GDPR Regulations please see our Data Protection Policy.
Website cookies and third party links
A cookie is a small text file that’s stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website.
- Remember your preferences;
- Tailor our sites and services to your interests;
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the website below can give more information about deleting and controlling cookies www.aboutcookies.org