- Suite A, Compass House, Huntworth Way, North Petherton, Bridgwater, Somerset, United Kingdom
- Weekly Hours: 39
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Salaried Working Pattern: Full-time Mon-Fri
- Contract Type.: Full-Time
Southwest Larder: Togetherness, Nurture, Pride, Planet
Full Time: 39 hours a week
Salary: £15.20 per hour
Location: Compass House, North Petherton and Other Locations as Required
Want to work for a company where Togetherness, Nurture, Pride and Planet are at the heart of everything they do? Then look no further, Somerset Larder produces fresh food and meals to go using locally sourced ingredients from all over the west country. Our philosophy is to nourish the community with amazing produce, to employ local people and to train apprentices for future careers in the catering and hospitality sector.
At Somerset Larder, our Values have been set by our staff. Our Values exist for the good of our working lives and company performance. Our Values are:
- Togetherness – “Be a tractor not a trailer.”
- Nurture – “You grow, I grow, we grow.”
- Pride – “We can, and we will”
- Planet – “We’re part of a bigger picture”
To plan, prepare and produce all types of marketing and merchandising material as required for all areas of the business. To grow and develop the company brand, overseeing the use of the brand and ensuring that brand standards are adhered to in all communications.
You will contribute towards KPI and contractual compliance success of Somerset Larder operations and liaise across the business with key managers and supervisors to ensure content of materials is accurate and timely.
Your design, attention to detail and digital marketing skills will be fully utilised in creating a range of print and digital media and to support business operations.
Our Ideal candidate will have the following characteristics in line with our values.
· Ability to work as part of a team
· A flexible approach to working hours
· Be supportive of colleagues
· Keen to learn on the job
· Hold Food Safety Level 2 (or be able to achieve on appointment)
· Be honest and trustworthy
· Able to work independently
· Have a can-do approach
· Hygienic approach and manner
· Committed to zero harm and sustainable practices
- Experience in marketing and communication job role
- Digital skills including Adobe, Canva and Yodeck
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Able to prioritise own workload.
- Experience of food industry/hospitality environment (desirable)
- Food Safety Level 2 (desirable)
Southwest Larder offers a generous benefits package which includes:
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Christmas Shutdown
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing Learning, Development & Training
- Access to Occupational Health
- Cycle Scheme
- Pension Scheme (5% matched)
- Free Meal on Shift
Successful applicants will be required to provide a three-year employment history and five-year address history to work on Hinkley Point C. They must be able to provide in date photographic ID and their right to work in the UK so that security clearance can be obtained as these roles are based on a nuclear regulated site.Back to Work With Us