We are looking for a General Catering Assistants to join the team at our new outlet within Musgrove Park Hospital, Taunton.
Full time (39 hours per week)
£8.72 per hour
Due to the continued growth of our business we are looking for a General Catering Assistant to join our team at our new outlet within Musgrove Park Hospital. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join a growing business. The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience in a catering environment and will be able undertake a range of duties which will include:
- To serve meals, snacks & drinks including taking payments.
- To clean all equipment, crockery & cutlery as required.
- Support, operate and provide service in areas including but not limited to: Serveries, Retail, Hospitality, Functions, Coffee Shops.
- To ensure all food is handled in accordance with the standards specified in the Food Safety & Quality Management System.
- To carry out and record any checks specified by the Unit Manager, Catering Manager, Front of House Manager.
- To ensure all waste is removed promptly and placed in the correct waste containers in accordance with site waste management plan.
- To carry out tasks in the most efficient manner, taking into account any production or allergen constraints, to meet customer orders.
- To participate as a HACCP Team member if required.
- To ensure all work is carried out in accordance to the relevant H & S legislation and Codes of Practice.
- To ensure all raw materials and packaging materials are stored in the correct areas of the site.
- To ensure all production and quality records are completed accurately and on time.
- To ensure all traceability requirements are fully complied with.
- Where relevant, carry out activities required by the accredited FSQMS.
- To receive deliveries and check supplier invoices in accordance with the company systems/procedures.
- To assist where necessary in collating traceability information.
- Embrace and actively participate in the Zero Harm culture.
- Level 2 Food Safety Qualification
- COSHH Training
- Team player
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication
- “Can do”attitude
- Self-motivated and practical
- Embraces and complies with the Zero Harm culture
How to apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter stating which position you are applying for to: firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to Work With Us