South West Larder: Togetherness, Nurture, Pride, Planet
Full Time: 39 hours per week, percentage of time at College (off the job learning)
Salary: £9.67 per hour
Location: Head Office
Overall Purpose of the Job
To work alongside the Marketing Support Manager in maintaining the on-site menus and screens, whilst assisting with other projects across the business. Looking at point of sale (POS) across all locations in the business, maintaining our brand standards. Helping with the planning of the social and marketing calendar.
You will have the opportunity to design social media posts, menus, screens, POS, leaflets, table talkers, banners and videos for South West Larder LTD using a multitude of programmes such as Canva, Adobe Creative package and Microsoft package.
Key Responsibilities, Accountabilities and Duties
- Contribute towards the overall success of the South West Larder operations, supporting all catering operations managers and liaising with other South West Larder managers as appropriate, whilst monitoring opportunities for suggesting further improvement/development of merchandising and brand
- Liaise with HPC colleagues, and South West Larder associates, establishing positive and proactive with relationship with key stake holders to enable sharing initiatives and solutions in the continuous development/improvement of South West Larder merchandise, for the attainment of financial aims and other strategic objectives (KPI’s)
- Meeting deadlines
- Good time keeping
- Delivery of artwork to multiple locations
- Working alongside colleagues from different areas and levels of the business
- Define, design, build and implement digital campaigns across a variety of platforms.
- Optimise customer procurement whilst still offering appealing content to existing customers.
- Understanding the product market is a vital element of the digital marketer and applying this understanding to meaningful, mixed media campaigns that draws positive and lucrative attention to a product, product line and/or company.
- Work towards attaining responsibility for the marketing plan and subsequent campaigns.
- As part of this qualification, you undertake a nationally recognised vendor qualification that will enhance their learning provision.
- You benefit from full day release from a fully qualified lecturer delivering modules devised by the BCS to compliment the role of a Digital Marketer.
- Apprentices are delegated time to have one-to-one tutor time where necessary as well as benefit from the colleges tutorial provision that encourages personal grown as well as academic.
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Good understanding of Microsoft package
- Good written communication
- Outside of the box thinking
- Customer service skills
- Data entry
Essential Attributes and Requirements
- Level 2 apprenticeship or relevant skills or qualifications
- 5 GSCE’s (especially English, Maths and a Science or Technology subject)
- Fun, Friendly and approachable deminer
- Logical and creative mindset
- IT Skills
Desirable Attributes and Requirements
- Photography skills or qualification
- Proven understanding of Marketing through experience