We are looking for an experienced Chef to join the Somerset Larder team on the night shift at Hinkley Point C. The successful candidate will share our passion and commitment to provide exceptional local food and drink for the Hinkley Point C Project. Not only can you take advantage of some excellent benefits, you will also receive extensive training and learn new skills, working in a modern, safe and positive environment.
Full time (39 hours per week) . Working five shifts per week including some weekends. Night shift 21.30 – 06.00.
£14.50 per hour plus enhancements
- Team player
- Excellent communication
- “Can do”attitude
- Able to commit to a variety of shift patterns
- Self-motivated and practical
- Embraces and complies with the Zero Harm culture
- City & Guilds 706/1 & 2, NVQ Level 2 or Commis Chef Level 2.
- Level 2 Food Safety Qualification
- Level 2 H & S Qualification
- Basic COSHH
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to find out more, please email email@example.com and send us a copy of your CV and a covering letter explaining any previous experience, why you are applying for the role, and what you feel you can bring to Somerset Larder.Back to Work With Us